Please review the position and send your cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include job title in the subject line. Incomplete responses will not be considered.
The Service Tech works closely with the Construction Managers, subcontractors and clients to complete construction projects. The Service Tech must have general carpentry skills with the knowledge and ability to perform light construction duties. Must also be a team player and take direction from the Construction Manager.
- Perform light duty construction, exterior work and remodel tasks, perform small projects as assigned and understanding the safety rules on the job site.
- Have general carpentry skills: demo, cut down bar tops, install hardware, install plumbing fixtures, install light fixtures, complete punch work, hang drywall, demo hearths and demo floor tile.
- Clean sites and handle materials and assist assigned Construction Managers with projects.
- Monitor project progress and report weekly job updates and ensuring projects are completed on-time.
Project Quality and Safety
- Maintain a safe, secure, and health work environment through enforcing job site safety, organization, and cleanliness.
- Assist with project work as necessary, performing hands-on construction work, and completing punch out items.
- Ensure quality of projects by conducting quality control and inspections processes.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technical knowledge and understanding of standard construction concepts, practices, and procedures