Please review the position and send your cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Include job title in the subject line. Incomplete responses will not be considered.
The Construction Manager works closely with the Estimators, subcontractors, and clients to coordinate and oversee construction projects. The Manager is responsible for management of construction projects and compliance with all policies and regulations.
- Manage the construction and completion of quality projects within desired time frames and standards set by Stonebridge Builders.
- Manage the completion of client pre-cons and final walk-throughs, expediting completion of warranty requests within desired time frames.
- Manage and control all direct and indirect construction expenditures for assigned construction projects.
- Oversee and schedule all construction-related activities on assigned projects.
- Maintain client satisfaction throughout the construction process.
- Implement policies, procedures, and philosophies of Stonebridge Builders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Obtain all required permits and inspections through interacting with local governing jurisdictions.
- Builders through ensuring all required paperwork is obtained; training subcontractors regarding policies and procedures, including safety and OSHA compliance; and safeguarding the job site from hazardous situations and materials according to SWPPP and ADEQ.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills in English.