Please review the position and send your cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include job title in the subject line. Incomplete responses will not be considered.
The Assistant Construction Manager works closely with the Construction Managers, subcontractors, and clients to coordinate and oversee construction projects. The Manager is responsible for management assistance for construction projects, project quality and safety, and training to take on additional job responsibilities.
- Manage small projects as assigned, including cost, quality, safety, and timelines.
- Monitor project progress and report weekly job updates to clients and builders, ensuring projects are completed on time.
- Assist assigned Construction Managers with the management of larger projects, including the supervision of subcontractor work.
Project Quality and Safety
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment through enforcing job site safety, organization, and cleanliness.
- Assist with the project work as necessary, including developing estimates, preparing purchase orders, performing hands-on construction work, and completing punch out items.
- Ensure quality of projects by conducting quality control and inspections processes.